Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Can I Get My OWI Conviction Erased From the Records

On your 1st offense OWI, if you are able to enter a plea to the BAC/PAC charge between 0.08 -0.99, then after 10 years it will be purged and no longer part of your record. Otherwise, your conviction will be a part of your permanent record.

No comments: